Find Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
City of Lima Press Releases:
TIPS FOR THE TIMES:
Stay Active, keep moving, take a walk, dance, ride a bike, visit a park - but stay off playground equipment.
FAQ: How should we prepare for a possible disruption caused by an outbreak?
- Make sure you have a supply of all essential medications for your family
- Make arrangements about how your family will manage school assignments
- Get your flu shot
- Make a plan for how you can care for a sick family member without getting sick yourself
- Make sure you have a support system should you require help
- Have an adequate non-perishable food supply
- Have an adequate supply of bottled water
FAQ: How can I protect myself and my family?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with any disposable wipes