As of April 15, 2018, the City of Lima is offering a new Utility Customer Service Portal along with the same safe, convenient and fast options to pay your utility bill online. Using our new CIS Infinity Link Customer Portal along with Paymentus Corporation, a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and E-Check/
- You may make your payments at any time.
- If your utility service is scheduled for turn-off due to non-payment, payment will need to be made at our Utility Customer Service Office located at 424 N. Central Avenue Map
- Have your new Customer Number and Account Number as well as your credit card number including the security code on the back of the card available.
- Have a valid email address for online payments.
- To pay online, visit our new CIS Infinity Link Portal